Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Man jailed for hiring thugs to punish daughter's bullies

(A Korean father takes things a little too far.)

Yesterday, I had beef and Korean pancakes for dinner. The meal wasn't very good. My wife is capable of so much better. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my food with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the vittles down with several cups of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the pilot episode of Twin Peaks. The show first aired nearly thirty years ago. The corpse of seventeen-year-old Laura Palmer is discovered near the banks of a river. She's wrapped in plastic. Agent Cooper from the FBI is called to the scene in order to solve this tragic crime. Cooper loves pie. His favorite seems to be cherry. In fact, he raves about pie all the time. I laughed and laughed and laughed. Missing Twin Peaks should be punishable by death. It's that good. The series comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch television with a full stomach. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're too busy feasting on scorpions and snakes along the banks of the Yangtze River. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in China.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A man in Ulsan was sentenced to a year in prison for assaulting his daughter's bullies. In fact, he hired six thugs to teach these mean girls a lesson. The thugs found them at school and dragged them out of their classrooms. Then they threatened to kill these young ladies with baseball bats. Dad obviously cares for his daughter. But he took it just a little too far.

I turned on Fox News. National Security Advisor Susan rice admitted that surveillance took place in Trump Tower. She also admitted to unmasking several American citizens who were caught up in the wiretapping. I'm not surprised. Ms. Rice is a very deceitful pig. In fact, she's the asshole who told us that Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video. If I were king of the world, I'd have this shameful whore tarred and feathered. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Neil Diamond)
   

4 comments:

  1. That Daddy meant business Mr. Smith.

    Regards,

    Mr Bege

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to hear from you, Mr. Benge.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Mr. Smith,

    I'm always checking in to read this excellent blog. The little news snippets from the ROK are great... Keeps me connected to a land I spent 8 very good years in.

    Mr. Benge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr. Benge.

      Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

      Cheers.

      Delete