Saturday, April 22, 2017

Woman convicted of biting off tongue of man who demanded sex

(A Korean woman bites off a man's tongue.)

Yesterday, I made beef and French fries for dinner. I did a wonderful job. The meal was excellent. I especially liked the fries. They were hot and crisp and salty. I feel very comfortable in the kitchen. Perhaps I'm half-a-fag. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju and large cup of beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched another episode of The Shield. The new captain is very impressed with Vic's tough style. He gets results. What she fails to comprehend is that Vic is a psychopathic criminal who is leading two lives. Meanwhile, Shane is back on the strike team. Shane is also a psychopathic criminal who is leading two lives. The Shield is one of the best American shows in the history of television. It comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat beef in the comfort of my own apartment. Unfortunately, lots of people will never get to experience this type of joy. These poor bastards live in countries where cows are considered sacred. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in India.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A fifty-six-year-old woman was enjoying a cocktail at a bar in Seoul. She was approached by a man who found her attractive. He requested sex and French-kissed the woman against her will. She promptly bit off six centimeters of his tongue. Talk about a tough old bird. Here's the link.

I turned on CNN. Aaron Hernandez used to play football for the New England patriots. But he never gave up his gangland ways. He murdered three people while playing professional ball, shooting his victims in cold blood. He also shot two people in the head who managed to survive. One of them served as an eye-witness in Aaron's latest trial. Hernandez hanged himself in his jail cell with a bed sheet. He finally killed someone who actually deserved it.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Stop by my message board to say hello. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment