Sunday, April 2, 2017

Woman dead after drinking 60 bottles of soju with friend

(A woman drinks herself to death on soju.)

Yesterday, my wife made pork and French fries for dinner. The meat was quite succulent. The drippings slid down my fat chin. Furthermore,  the fries were crisp and salty--just the way I like them. I slaked my thirst with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched an episode of Supernatural. Mary Winchester is back from the dead. She's now helping the British Men of Letters. Dean is beside himself with anger. He throws his very own mother right out of his house. Meanwhile, Sam follows Mary to her new digs. Unbeknownst to them, they're being hunted by a nest of vampires. Sam kills the alpha with his magical Colt revolver. Supernatural is a lot of fun. It comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to munch on pork while sitting on a comfortable sofa. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they wipe their asses with their bare hands. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Laos.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Two Koreans met each other at a clinic for recovering alcoholics. They hit it off romantically. After that, they rented a cheap motel and made a pact to drink themselves to death. They consumed over sixty bottles of soju in ten days. The woman died, but the man is still alive. Addiction is a sad tale.

I turned on Fox News. A fifteen-year-old black girl was murdered by a group of illegal aliens. The suspects belong to a gang called MS-13. These criminals are notorious for their violent ways. America is turning into a third-world cesspool. The public schools are shit. The healthcare is atrocious. And the cities are more violent than Baghdad. I just hope that President Trump can work a miracle with the help of Jesus--because it's going to take divine intervention to set things right.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(The Beach Boys)

2 comments:

  1. I see things turning around, Trump is changing minds more than the mainstream media would suggest. I don't know if you know Gavin Mcginnes but if you don't you will love him. He given me some sanity to listen to his stuff and he's also hilarious.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inCUtR9RSKc

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I'm still a Trump guy. I think he's going to do a good job.

      Thanks for the vid.

      Cheers.

      Delete