Sunday, May 21, 2017

25 Koreans arrested in Philippines over alleged fraud, illegal gambling

(Twenty-five Koreans were arrested in the Philippines.)

Yesterday, I had two chicken sandwiches for dinner. I also consumed three small bags of potato chips. The meal wasn't very good. The poultry was a little too dry. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I turned on CNN. A gangster from Mississippi had a transgender girlfriend. The relationship was consensual. He knew all along that his main squeeze was a chick-with-a-dick. Unfortunately, one of his fellow gang members learned his secret. So the gangster murdered the 17-year-old girl in cold blood in order to avoid embarrassment. He was sentenced to fifty years in prison for his crime. If I were king of the world, I'd have this bastard stoned at the city gates. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I have enough money to eat meat every day. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They wipe their asses with their bare hands because they can't afford toilet paper. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Laos.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Twenty-five Koreans were arrested in the Philippines on charges of fraud and gambling. Basically, these scumbags were setting up fake real-estate deals to rip-off other Koreans. They also gambled on illegal internet sites--which is a big deal on the peninsula. The powers-that-be frown on all forms of wagering. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. Former New York senator Anthony Weiner was found guilty of sexting with a minor. He sent pictures of his Johnson to a fifteen-year-old girl. Weiner faces up to ten years in prison for his crime. He also has to register as a sex offender. This is the same guy who was caught with all of Clinton's emails on his laptop computer. His ex-wife is Hillary's closest friend.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment