Wednesday, May 31, 2017

American teens assault Korean for 'not knowing nightclub location'

(These boys should be flogged in public.)
 
Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner. I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of junk food. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with a big glass of Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched CNN. A crazy guy from Portland named Jeremy Christian badmouthed two Islamic girls as he rode the subway. A couple of brave men intervened and warned the loon to keep his mouth shut. Mr. Christian exploded and murdered both of them with a large knife. The Muslims ran for their lives. If I were king of the world, I'd shoot this poor bastard right in the head. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to eat meat every once in a while. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their lives dining on tarantulas and living in straw huts. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Amazon Rain Forest.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Three American teens were arrested by the powers-that-be on charges of assault. They were drunk in Seoul and picked fights with several Korean adults. One old son-of-a-bitch had to go to the hospital with a broken nose. These children will not be allowed to leave the peninsula until justice is served. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. Jared Kushner--the son-in-law of Donald Trump--stands accused of colluding with the Russians. The whole story is ridiculous. This is merely another pathetic attempt to get the duly elected president removed from office. With that said, Kushner and Ivanca need to go. Their position in the White House smacks of nepotism.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Canada...I can get 2 McDonald's doubles (that's 2 big macs without all the fun) for $3.77. Up here a pack of smokes is $15 and a candy bar is $1.20. For less than 4 bucks I can eat like a king. I too am lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      It looks like we've both been blessed by God.

      Cheers.

      Delete