Monday, May 15, 2017

Former K-pop singer jailed for illegal gambling, investigation disruption

(A K-pop star is going to prison.)

Yesterday, I had noodles for dinner. The meal wasn't very delicious. Ramen simply doesn't float my boat. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the UFC. The main event featured a clash between between Polish champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Brazilian upstart Jessica Andrade. Jessica fought a gutsy fight. She never took a step backward. But Jedrzejczyk was just too much for the girl to handle. She beat Jessica to a pulp over the course of five rounds, winning a unanimous decision. I love the UFC. All that blood never fails to give me a thrill. I really like it when the women brawl. Maybe I'm a sick pervert. Oh well. What's a boy to do?

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to lay in bed and watch television. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in huts without electricity, and sleep on the floor with the snakes and spiders. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in India.

I went to bed at midnight. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean pop-star named Jung Jin-woo is going to prison for illegal gambling. Jin-woo spent three million dollars on an internet gaming site. He then tried to blame the crime on his mother's boyfriend. Sending the man to jail seems a tad harsh. But I keep my mouth shut when it comes to domestic affairs. I'm not sure if Korea's an actual democracy, and I don't want to end up in the pen. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. President Trump might stop giving press conferences. Instead, news from the White House would be delivered over his Twitter account. I don't blame the guy. The democrats and the mainstream media are rebelling against his presidency. They're even insinuating that he's a Manchurian candidate. The last time America faced this type of revolt is when the South succeeded from the Union.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment