Sunday, May 7, 2017

Korea covered in yellow dust

(Chinese dust is a drag.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant. We ate seafood. The meal featured steamed clams, mussels, and scallops. It cost a freaking fortune--over a hundred dollars. Food on the peninsula is very expensive. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju and a pitcher of beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched a show called Reign. It's a period drama which features fancy costumes and beautiful actors and actresses. Nobody has pimples. The program is about Mary Queen of Scots. She's currently in Scotland, looking for a suitable husband. Her homeland is filled with danger. The protestants hate her, and Queen Elizabeth wants her head. Normally I hate attractive people. I'm a twisted jealous bastard. But I'm giving Reign a high recommendation. The series is entertaining.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat seafood and drink booze. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in landlocked countries and have no access to fresh fish. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Afghanistan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at noon and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Gobi Desert in Mongolia is experiencing severe windstorms. Consequently, yellow toxic dust is being blown across northern China and the Korean peninsula. The air is now very dangerous. In fact, the powers-that-be believe that we should wear hospital masks when walking outside. What a way to live. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. An anti-Trump psychologist was a guest on Waters' World. This guy said that Trump is a malignant narcissist like Adolph Hitler, and we should all do our best to get him out of office before he kills us all. No kidding. This is why I can no longer take the left seriously. Donald is nothing like Hitler. His son-in-law and daughter are a couple of Jews. He supports gay marriage and transgender equality. And he's doing his best to become more popular amongst the black and Hispanic voting blocks. So how the hell is this guy Hitler? It boggles the mind.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment