Thursday, May 25, 2017

Korean soldier convicted of gay sex

(A Korean soldier was sentenced to six months in jail for gay sex.)

Yesterday, I had beef fajitas for dinner. The meal was quite good. My wife is the beef fajita queen. She's a regular Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched CNN. Two men were found dead at a drug rehabilitation center in Pennsylvania. They were the victims of opioid abuse. Here's the strange part of the story. They actually worked at the location as drug counselors. Lots of Americans are dying from heroin. They turn to the drug after getting addicted to pain killers. Times remain grim in the Rust Belt.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat beef in the comfort of my own home. Sadly, lot's of people will never experience this type of joy. These idiots actually refuse to eat meat, claiming that the practice is unethical. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Berkeley, California.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean soldier was convicted of having gay sex. He was sentenced to six months in prison. However, his jail term has been suspended for one year. Homosexuality is still illegal in the Korean military. The peninsula has no patience for sodomites. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. The mayor of Manchester, England believes that life should continue as usual after the devastating attack which claimed 22 lives. In other words, terrorism is just something that we all must accept. It's the new normal. What kind of shit is that? These Muslim extremists need to be rooted out and killed. If we could handle the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese, then we can certainly deal with these assholes. The mayor of Manchester should go take a flying screw at a rolling donut.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.  

6 comments:

  1. Excellent point Mr Smith. We took out the Nazis yet tread on eggshells around Muslim extremism. It boggles the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pretty much says everything about why I'm so pissed at my country about this issue.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZsEYk4XqY


    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi James.

    Thanks for the vid. It's always great to hear from you.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time has a funny way of changing one's views...after all these years I sometimes wonder if the good guys lost ww2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      Have no fear. The good guys won.

      Cheers.

      Delete