Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Moon sworn in, offers to visit N. Korea

(Moon is the new president of Korea.)

Yesterday, I had chicken soup for dinner. The bird was cooked in a salty yellow broth filled with rice and ginseng. The meal was delicious. My wife really outdid herself. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched several episodes of The Shield. Shane drops a hand grenade into Lem's truck, blowing his former friend to smithereens. Vick and Ronnie don't handle the news of Lem's death with grace. They find a gangster from El Salvador and beat him to death with a chain. After that, they burn the corpse and bury the remains in the woods. The Shield is one of the best shows in the history of television. Only a fag would refuse to view the program.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to drink cola and eat chicken. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in failing states and are forced to pick through the garbage to find sustenance. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Venezuela.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The peninsula elected a new president. His name is Moon Jae-in. Moon is a died-in-the-wool liberal who has no love for America's policy in Asia. He plans on opening a dialogue with North Korea in order to reason with the hermit nation's belligerent dictator. This has been tried before by previous presidents. It hasn't worked so far. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. President Trump fired FBI director James Comey. Shed no tears for this officious little prick. Director Comey had his long boney fingers up everybody's asshole. And the powers-that-be were dancing to his tune. He simply had too much power and was turning into another J. Edgar Hoover. Consequently, it was time for him to go.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment