Friday, May 5, 2017

Parents allowing 'hagwon' to beat their kids for better grades

(Koreans often beat their children.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant for dinner. We enjoyed a barbecue pork buffet. The meal was fantastic. Plus it came with all the fixings--onions, soy-sauce, kimchi, etc. I ate so much meat that I nearly became sick. Sadly, I'm a dirty fat ass. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. A good time was had by all.

I watched another episode of Supernatural. The Winchesters and the British Men of Letters are trying to kill Lucifer's love child. But things aren't going too well. Satan's girlfriend is being protected by a demon named Dagon. Mick Davies is held responsible for the screw up, so Mr. Ketch shoots the poor limey in the back of the head. The British have now been given orders to kill their American counterparts. Supernatural sounds pretty stupid, but the show is actually a lot of fun.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to get drunk and watch television. Unfortunately, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They come from countries which view booze as a sin. Drinkers are often publicly flogged. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Saudi Arabia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Parents are now allowing hagwons to beat their children for better grades. However, mom and dad must sign a consent form. Corporal punishment in the public schools was outlawed back in 2010. With that said, Asians frequently smack the shit out of their kids to keep them in line. Grades are important here on the peninsula. Those who fail in school are often given a good ass kicking by their family members. Here's the link. 

I turned on Fox News. Steven Colbert is the host of a late-night television program. He said some naughty things about Donald Trump, accusing the president of giving oral sex to Vladimir Putin. His crude language has upset both the right and the left in America. Some have even accused the comedian of being homophobic. But I'm big into free speech. Donald's a grown man. He can handle the verbal diarrhea of a little fag like Steven Colbert.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment