Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Park Geun-hye refusing TV and newspapers in cell

(President Park is in jail awaiting her trial.)

Yesterday, I had shrimp fajitas for dinner. The meal was delicious. My wife's the shrimp fajita queen. She's a regular Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched American Gods. This particular episode features a graphic homosexual love scene between two Arab men. The sodomy is quite gratuitous. It has nothing to do with the plot. It's just another example of the gay agenda taking over Hollywood. For some strange reason, the powers-that-be want us to view anal sex as some kind of beautiful thing. But those assholes can go screw themselves. Buggery is both smelly and unclean, and I want nothing to do with it. You got to draw the line somewhere.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. Usually, it's fun to lie in bed and watch American dramas. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. Western programming is seen as sinful, and those who partake are publicly flogged. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Yemen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I ate breakfast at the Hilton. The food was bland.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Former Korean president Park Geun-Hye is languishing in prison as she awaits her trial. She refuses to watch TV or read the newspaper as her court date approaches. I have no idea why the woman was denied bail. She's certainly not a danger to the community, and she poses no flight risk. I often wonder if the peninsula is actually a democracy. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. A man from Oregon decapitated his mother with a machete. He then walked to a nearby convenience store, carrying Mom's head in his hand by the hair. He proceeded to stab the cashier several times with a large knife. Luckily, the poor girl will survive. The police currently have this maniac in custody. If I were king of the world, I would throw the man off a cliff without the benefit of a trial. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.    

No comments:

Post a Comment