Thursday, May 18, 2017

Rape culture in Korea

(Is there are rape culture in Korea?)

Yesterday, my wife went to Emart. She brought home a pepperoni pizza. It came in a large cardboard box. The meal was delicious. I love junk food. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched CNN. A teenage couple from Arkansas are currently in police custody for child abuse. Their newborn baby was found by social services covered in rat bites. One of the wounds was so severe that it exposed the child's skull. The parents knew that they had a rat infestation in their home, but they failed to tell anybody about the problem. If I were king of the world, I'd have these assholes publicly flogged in the village square. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat pizza while viewing television. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their lives consuming monkey brains in the deep dark jungle. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Malawi.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I got drunk and bought a great deal of pet supplies. I spent over a thousand dollars on the junk. My mother scolded me.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean student from Columbia University wrote an opinion piece about the rape culture in South Korea. In her article, she claims that Korean men are pigs due to Confucianism. She points to former presidential candidate Hong Jun-pyo as an example. He was a naughty young man back in high school.

But here's the deal. The peninsula is very safe for men and women alike. Sure. Rape happens from time to time--just like it happens everywhere else around the globe. However, the vast majority of Korean males treat their female counterparts very kindly. The idea of a rape culture is just another feminist myth designed to bash men. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. The Turkish president is named Erdogan. He owns a house in Washington D.C. Protesters held a peaceful demonstration in front of his opulent abode. Erdogan's bodyguards proceeded to beat the shit out of them. The American cops couldn't control the situation. This brutal public assault will go unpunished because the attackers have diplomatic immunity.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.  

2 comments:

  1. Korea showed me the whole feminist thing is the worst thing that could of happened to women in the West. I'm sure CNN could do a pice on how South Korea is sexist and men hold all the power etc but I would say it's quite the opposite, women hold much f the power her by holding the power strings of family, female attractiveness and even the family money purse. When I walk into a coffee shop or nice restaurant midday and its full of women spending their husbands money with their only real job the micromanagement of their kids education I wish I was born a Korean Woman. I don't think all women have it great here but even the worst off probably have an easier life than the average single mom back in the UK. I could tie this all up with how people have moved away from Gods given plan for women and men in marriage and society roles but I won't bother...

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      It's always good to hear from you. And I agree with just about everything you said.

      Cheers.

      Delete