Friday, May 19, 2017

Taxi driver jailed over 297 false accusations, failing to pay karaoke bill

(A taxi driver from Seoul was sent to prison.)

Yesterday, I ate beef fajitas for dinner. The meal was delicious. My wife is the beef fajita queen. I also consumed two giant candy bars for desert. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff. A good time was had by all.

I watched CNN. Dean June Cho of Yale University got caught badmouthing Caucasian people on Yelp. She stated that a local sushi restaurant was a magnet for white trash who couldn't tell the difference between a good piece of fish and a bad piece of fish. She also said that her local cinema was populated with morons incapable of adding seven plus seven. Dean Cho is just another elitist asshole who cheers every time a working class white man dies. She can go take a flying screw at a rolling donut.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat beef in the comfort of my warm apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days toiling in the fields to make ends meet. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Cambodia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A taxi driver from Seoul was sent to prison for making hundreds of false accusations against his customers. He also refused to pay a $300 karaoke bill. Basically, the guy is a flim-flam man. If I were king of the world, I'd have this thief savagely flogged in the middle of the town square. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. A couple of years ago, a large black man named Terence Crutcher got high on PCP and sped down a rural road in Oklahoma. He was eventually stopped by the police and told to get on the ground. Terence didn't listen. He reached into his SUV in spite of the many warnings. Consequently, an officer named Betty Shelby greased him with her gun. The district attorney arrested Betty for murder, but she was recently acquitted by a jury of her peers. Black Lives Matter is very upset about the situation.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment