Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Samsung Lions are now a bunch of losers

(The Samsung Lions suck ass.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant for dinner. We had spicy chicken with potatoes and glass noodles. The meal came with all the fixings--kimchi, pickled vegetables, etc. It was very delicious. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju and a bottle of Cass beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched CNN and drank a can of Guinness. A little eight-year-old boy from Cincinnati hanged himself with a necktie. He left a heartrending suicide note, claiming that he was just sick and tired of being bullied. The story really pissed me off. Look at this picture. Those little feet belong to Gabe. Some asshole punched him and left him unconscious in the restroom. America needs school vouchers so that kids like Gabe can get a true education without enduring this type of nonsense.

(The principal at this school should be burned at the stake.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat chicken and drink soju. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they wipe their asses with their bare hands. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Philippines.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I had a new wife. She was a reclusive poet with curly black hair and a radiant smile.

I woke up at noon and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The proud Samsung Lions are now a bunch of losers. Korean baseball teams never run at a profit. They're used as marketing tools. Samsung, however, has decided to defund the squad. Consequently, the team can no longer afford to purchase talented players. The Lions are currently mired in last place--posting one of the worst records in the history of the KBO. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox news. Judge Jeannine interviewed President Trump. He's still committed to building the wall. This makes me quite happy. The United States needs a secure border. Furthermore, the greedy crony-capitalists love illegal immigration. They get an endless supply of cheap labor whom they can exploit. But that's not good for America. We're becoming a nation of nobles and serfs.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment