Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Viewers angry over commercial breaks

(Koreans are tired of commercials.)

Yesterday, I had beef and French fries for dinner. The meat was quite succulent. All the juice rolled down my fat chin. Furthermore, the fries were crisp and salty--just the way I like them. My wife's a wonderful cook. She's a regular Asian Martha Stewart. I drank several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched CNN. The authorities in California shutdown a cockfighting ring. The powers-that-be confiscated over 7,000 birds. They also found drugs, guns, and money after frisking the gamblers. Unfortunately, some of the birds didn't make it. Their mangled bodies were gathered and incinerated. I'm not a big animal-rights guy. I'm more concerned about humans than roosters. In fact, a Friday night at a cockfight sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I'm a prick.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat beef and French fries while relaxing on my sofa. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in countries which venerate cows as if they were gods. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in India.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean viewers are angry over commercial breaks. They claim that popular dramas are being interrupted in the middle of the episodes, thereby ruining the excitement. According to the fans, the advertisements should run at the end of the shows. I'm serious about drama, too. Commercials suck giant ass. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. The New York Times ran an article claiming that President Trump is obstructing justice. Supposedly, James Comey said that Trump asked him to stop investigating General Flynn. I hope Donald has that entire conversation on tape. Comey should be called to testify in front of congress so that the public can get the whole story. The mainstream media is playing a dangerous game of gotcha, and I simply no longer trust the fake news. Let's hear what the former FBI director has to say directly from his own lips.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment