Thursday, June 1, 2017

A sad ending for deported adoptee

(A Korean adoptee jumps to his death.)

Yesterday, I had chicken wings and French fries for dinner. The wings were so hot that they nearly burned a hole through my tongue. But that's OK. I really love spicy fare. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff. A wonderful time was had by all.

I watched CNN. A guy from Connecticut named Tony Moreno threw his infant son off the Arrigoni Bridge. The poor child fell 90 feet to his death into the Connecticut River. Tony committed this crime in order to break his girlfriend's heart. He succeeded. Mr. Moreno was sentenced to seventy years in jail for his atrocious act. Why waste the tax payers' money? Wouldn't it be more efficient to shoot him through the head with a pistol? We could even make his mother pay for the bullet.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy communist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat chicken in the comfort of my own apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days slaving away in prison for the glory of the Dear Leader. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in North Korea.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean boy was adopted by an American couple when he was ten-years-old. However, he never attained U.S. citizenship. As he grew older, he committed several felonies and was deported back to the peninsula. He ended his suffering by jumping out the window of his 14th story apartment. It's a sad tale. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. Hillary Clinton is blaming everybody but herself for her humiliating defeat. She's even pointing her finger at the Democratic National Committee, saying that the organization was flat broke when she started running for office. According to her, she had to inject it with her own money to keep it afloat. This is the same organization which colluded with the mainstream media to screw Bernie Sanders in his elderly ass. This is also the organization which conspired with Donna Brazile to get Clinton the questions before one of the presidential debates hosted by CNN. Hillary is a real pig.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. "saying that the organization was flat broke when she started running for office."

    her actual words were, quote, the organization was a broke dead dick.

    everbody wants a kathy griffins
    costume for haloween now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous.

    Kathy's Halloween costume is cetainly getting her a lot of publicity.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete