Friday, June 2, 2017

BIGBANG T.O.P indicted for smoking marijuana

(Rapper T.O.P got caught smoking dope.)

Yesterday, I had fried oysters on French bread for dinner. The meal was magnificent. My wife is a regular Martha Stewart. I'm a huge fan of seafood. All that iodine lights me up like a pinball machine. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff. A wonderful time was had by all.

I turned on CNN. An Amish family lost their faith and moved to Philadelphia. They soon ran into financial difficulties in the big city. A man named Lee Donald Kaplan gave them money in return for the daughters' sexual favors. In essence, he bought the girls from their mother and father. Mr. Kaplan raped the children over a period of several years. The eldest--now nineteen--has two infants sired by this pervert. If I were king of the world, I'd have this scoundrel disemboweled in the public square. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat seafood in the comfort of my own apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. Their religion prevents them from consuming shellfish. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Israel.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about smoking cigarettes in a school library. The librarian smelled my clothing and accused me of breaking the rules. I blamed the odor on a teenager who was sitting next to me.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean rapper named T.O.P was nabbed by the powers-that-be for smoking liquid marijuana with one of his bitches. The police forced the musician to give a hair sample. It tested positive. They got the information from the young lady who was getting high with him. They leaned on her, and she sang like a canary. Marijuana is a big deal on the peninsula. T.O.P will be punished severely. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. America has now dropped out of the Paris Climate Accord. I couldn't be happier. It was a bullshit deal which killed American jobs and hampered American business interests. Plus it was non-binding--meaning that both China and India could shit all over the it. I like President Trump more and more with each passing day. If I were unfortunate enough to be a homosexual, I would ask him to the prom.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. in korea black garlic makes you live forever

    use wisely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      Thanks for the advice.

      Cheers.

      Delete