Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Elderly man stabs Vietnamese daughter-in-law to death

(An elderly Korean man commits a senseless murder.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant for dinner. We had spicy chicken served on a bed of glass noodles. The food was OK, but the amount was quite small compared to the money we paid. But I kept my mouth shut. Why rock the boat? I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. I got quite drunk. A good time was had by all.

I turned on CNN. Six black teenagers from Florida robbed a man's house. They stole his Porsche and took $200,000 from his safe. The money was the man's life savings. They blew all that cash on jewelry, video games, and gold teeth. The teenagers were eventually apprehended by the powers-that-be and will spend the next several years in a juvenile detention center. If I were king of the world, I'd have these boys savagely caned in the public square. Then I'd cut off their hands with a rusty hatchet. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat chicken and get drunk with my family. I love talking crap with my boys. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They were born in countries where drinking alcohol is considered an ungodly crime. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Yemen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a strange dream. I was lying down with an old man who had a large gray beard. A mountain lion was sleeping at our feet. I borrowed his pistol to kill the beast, but it didn't fire when I pulled the trigger. I nearly shit my pants with fear.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. An 83-year-old man from Seoul killed his daughter-in-law with a knife. He stabbed the unfortunate woman in the neck and back as she slept. She eventually bled out. The reason? He felt that she didn't treat him with the proper respect. Lots of foreign ladies are brought to this country for marriage, and the amount of abuse they are often forced to endure is truly a sin. I truly hope that Gramps dies in prison. He should never again see the light of day. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. The United States Supreme Court says that Trump's travel ban is constitutional. The final result is a no-brainer. The president has a right to keep potentially dangerous people out of the country. Here's the thing with the loony left. They honestly believe that Trump is the next Hitler. So they do anything in their power to put roadblocks in front of the guy--even if those roadblocks are against the American Constitution. They feel in their fevered brains that they are saving the population from themselves.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment