Monday, June 19, 2017

Father of five falls to death in 'rope cutting' murder

(A painter from Seoul falls to his death.)

Yesterday, I made fried chicken for dinner. I cooked the meal using ample amounts of both salt and grease. The bird came out all hot and crisp and delicious. I'm real handy around the kitchen. Love is my main ingredient. Perhaps I'm half-a-fag. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. I also drank a large cup of beer. I had a great time.

I turned on CNN. A woman from California named Kimberly Felder thought her 11-year-old daughter was possessed by the devil. So she took the child to the beach and filled her mouth with sand. After that, she began beating the girl in the head with a piece of driftwood. Luckily, a passerby stopped the assault and called the police. If I were king of the world, I'd tie a millstone around this loon's head and throw her into the ocean.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat poultry while relaxing in my living room. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days picking food out of dumpsters in order to keep from starving. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Venezuela.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didnt' dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A drunk man from Seoul was lounging in his apartment. He then saw a painter outside of his window. The workman was listening to music on a smart phone. The drunk told the painter to turn down the volume. The painter refused. In a fit of rage, the man walked to the roof and cut the painter's rope. The poor guy fell 30 meters to his death. He had five children. Here's the link.

I watched CNN. Bill Cosby's trial resulted in a hung jury. I have a sneaky suspicion that the result was racial. The two black jurors simply couldn't put the former Dr. Huxtible in prison even though he's a dirty rapist. Oh well. These things happen. I just feel sorry for all the ladies who were drugged and buggered by this deeply disturbed human being.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. people are mean.

    but that's mostly just because they're full of hate.

    and spite.

    plus, if you don't defend your turf, you get your face smashed in. so that's why you've got to defend your turf. or else get your face smashed in.

    until you go to heaven. and then it's all singing and bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous.

    Thanks for the wisdom.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete