Thursday, June 29, 2017

Korean tourist falls to his death in Thailand

(A Korean tourist falls to his death in Thailand.)

Yesterday, I had beef and French fries for dinner. The meal was wonderful. The juice from the meat ran down my fat chin, and the fries were salty and covered in ketchup. My wife's a great cook. She's a regular Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I read the news from China. A housekeeper from Hangzhou named Mo Huanjing has a terrible gambling addiction. She borrowed $14,000 from her employer, telling the woman that she was using the cash to buy a house. She blew it all on internet slot-machines. Mo then set her employer's apartment on fire in order to avoid paying the debt. Her selfish act killed four people, including three young children. China knows how to deal with people like Mo. She won't be on this earth much longer. Here's the link.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to eat beef in the comfort of my own home. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days being hounded by headhunters in the deep dark jungle. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in New Guinea.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that President Trump was giving an internet interview to Dick Gregory. I called the show and told Donald that his son had died. He promptly fired me from his staff.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean tourist aged 40 flew to Pattaya, Thailand on June 20. He was supposed to meet his wife later in the month. He got drunk and fell out the window of his condominium. His room was on the 37th floor. His body was discovered next to the pool. The powers-that-be are currently investigating the accident. Here's the link. 

I turned on Fox News. Lawmakers erected a six foot statue of the 10 Commandments on the lawn of the Arkansas State Capitol. An angry atheist ran into the monument with his Dodge Dart. The work of art was quickly reduced to little pieces of gravel strewn across the grass. The vandal was promptly apprehended by the proper authorities. He faces a very large fine and possible jail time.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment