Sunday, June 4, 2017

Man gets 30-year jail term for killing 3 Koreans in Philippines

(Three Koreans murdered in the Philippines.)

Yesterday, I had spicy pork and raisin bread for dinner. The meal wasn't all that great. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched CNN. Two American bounty-hunters tracked down a fugitive to a Nissan dealership in Texas. They pulled their guns to apprehend the criminal. However, the man reached for his pistol, too. All three ended up killing each other. Meanwhile, the innocent bystanders ran for the hills. The fugitive in question was wanted on a first-degree drug charge in Minneapolis. If I were king of the world, I'd hang his corpse in chains. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch television in the comfort of my own apartment. Plus my humble abode is nearly paid-for. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they often dig through the trash for a few crusts of bread. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Venezuela.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I stopped at a gas station that was selling lots of aquariums. I'm a huge fan of fish as pets. They relax me.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A man from Seoul executed three Koreans in the Philippines in a murder-for-hire scheme. He shot two men and one woman in the head and left their bodies in a sugarcane field. He also lifted $2,500 from their corpses. This piece of shit is also suspected of stealing $700,000 from their bank accounts. He was given a thirty-year jail sentence. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. Another terrorist attack just happened in London. A bunch of Muslims got out of a van on London bridge and started stabbing people with large knives. One person is confirmed dead. I don't understand the modern European mindset. They've given up Christ and their cultural identity, and have turned over the keys to the kingdom to Islam all in the name of political correctness. To me, it sounds like suicide.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. people are mean.

    mean and greedy.

    mean and greedy and thoughtless.

    but despite the negatives, there's still stuff like refrigeration. and soda. and internets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      You took the words right out of my mouth.

      Cheers.

      Delete