Monday, June 5, 2017

Markets banned from selling raw chickens amid bird flu fear

(Raw poultry is not being sold in supermarkets.)

Yesterday, I had pork ribs for dinner. The meat was covered in tangy barbecue sauce. My wife is a wonderful cook. I stuffed my face as if it were my last day on earth. I ate so much that I thought my stomach might explode. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff. A wonderful time was had by all.

I watched CNN. A ninety-year-old man was pushing a shopping cart down the sidewalk in Manhattan. The old geezer was minding his own business and enjoying the sunshine. Suddenly, a young punk hit him on the side of the head with a wooden cane. The poor guy went crashing to the ground. Gramps is currently in the hospital recovering from his injuries. The doctors think that he will live. Meanwhile, the teen offender was caught and carted off to prison. If I were king of the world, I'd have this villain flogged and fed to the lions. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat pork in the comfort of my own home. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They worship a false prophet who forbids them from consuming pigs. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Yemen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Avian flu was detected in chickens from Jeju Island. Now Korean supermarkets are banned from selling raw poultry. The powers-that-be fear that the flu bug might spread to humans. I've suffered from avian influenza in the past. A miracle drug called Tami-flu cured me in just a matter of two days. Here's the link.

I turned on CNBC. John Kerry spoke about the terror attacks in Europe. He blamed the murders on lack of Islamic assimilation. He believes that many Muslims feel so alienated by their host countries that they go on killing sprees. Mr. Kerry is a real horses ass. He's blaming the victims rather than the murderers. According to John, everything would just be fine if the Europeans would invite terrorists to their neighborhood barbecues. What a simpleton.  

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Was your coffee instant or freshly brewed this morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Kerry may be onto something. I think possibly it's a good idea to set up Sharia safe zones in host countries far away from the general population. That way when those areas reach capacity, we know precisely where to deploy the tactical nukes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karl.

    I'm with you. Great minds think alike.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete