Friday, June 30, 2017

Native English teacher accused of kissing students

(A native English teacher got caught kissing the students.)

Yesterday, I took my wife to a restaurant. We went to a place called Dang Dang Chicken. We ate fried bird and spicy rice cake. The meal was damn good. I'm a huge fan of poultry. It's both inexpensive and delicious. I washed the meal down with two bottles of soju and a pitcher of beer. I became quite drunk. A good time was had by all.

I read the news from China. A young boy suffering from polio was forced to eat shit in a public school restroom. His bullies caught the moment on video tape. They uploaded their atrocious act onto the internet. Beijing is abuzz because of  this criminal behavior. The citizens are demanding blood for such an outrageous act. But the powers-that-be are cutting the boys slack due to their young age. If I were king of the world, I'd have them savagely caned in the public square. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me. Here's the link.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I wasn't forced to eat fecal matter when I was a child. Plus it's great to bring the wife out for a meal now and then. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they use their hands for toilet paper. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Laos.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A native English teacher was hired by a school in rural South Korea. He started kissing the students because he wanted to show them a French greeting. The police now have this pervert in custody. Make no mistake. He will soon be deported and banned for life from the peninsula. And good riddance to bad trash. Young people have the right to go to school without being pawed by sexual offenders. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. Donald Trump has set the world on flames once again with his Twitter account. He accused MSNBC talking head Mika Brzezinski of having a low IQ. He also said that she showed up at one of his hotels bleeding from a face lift. According to him, he quickly turned her away. Trump is doing a lot of things right--including insulting the mainstream media. His list of accomplishments are vast. The travel ban is in now in effect. He just passed Kate's Law. Obama care is out the door. NAFTA is being renegotiated. The Trans-Pacific Trade Deal is in the garbage bin. And tax relief is on the way. I like Big Don a lot. I just can't help myself.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment