Saturday, June 24, 2017

Protesters chant 'hire Koreans over foreigners' in Seoul rally

(There was another protest in Seoul.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant for dinner. We enjoyed a beef buffet at a local eatery. The price was eighteen dollars per person. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually don't go to these types of places. But sometimes a man has to splurge. The food was quite delicious. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. A good time was had by all.

I turned on CNN. A 37-year-old junkie broke into his dad's house on Father's Day. He needed money to feed his addiction. Therefore, he hit the old man on the head with a baseball bat and then proceeded to rob him. Unfortunately, the geezer died from his injuries. His corpse was eventually found by another family member. If I were king of the world, I'd have this criminal drawn and quartered. Patricide is an unforgivable crime. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, eating beef at a restaurant with my children is a wonderful event. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in countries where cows are considered holy. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in India.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Six thousand construction workers marched in Seoul, claiming that foreign workers are taking their jobs. And they're absolutely right. According to the law, only 70,000 immigrants should be granted visas in the construction industry. However, 300,000 are currently residing on the peninsula. These workers also depress the wages of their Korean counterparts. These poor guys haven't had a raise in nearly twenty years. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. The state of Illinois is now forcing pro-life doctors to perform abortions. If they refuse to murder innocent children, they could face stiff fines and reprimands. This law isn't going to cut the mustard in my great nation. It will eventually be overturned. Doctors have the right to follow their conscience. Abortion not only kills babies, but it also damages the mothers who go through with the procedure. They often spend the rest of their lives stewing in their own guilt.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. Mr Smith, I am of the opinion that killing the unborn is the height of depravity. Or is it the depths of? If you can't deal with the consequences of your genital misdealings, perhaps you don't deserve to keep your genitals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Smith,

    I believe abortion should be available to women.

    I agree with you that doctors who are anti-abortion have the right to refuse carrying out this procedure.

    Mr. Benge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. Benge.

      Abortion is the law of the land. But doctors should have the right to say no. You're a wise man. This is the loony left forcing us to accept their ideals.

      Cheers.

      Delete