Wednesday, June 28, 2017

SHOCKING: Students caught masturbating in front of female teacher

(Eight naughty boys were caught masturbating in class.)

Yesterday, I had chicken soup for dinner. The poultry came in a broth filled with rice and ginseng. The meal was quite delicious. My wife's a great cook. She's a regular Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff. A good time was had by all.

I turned on CNN. Pastor Rowland Foster is from Pennsylvania. He doesn't believe in modern medicine, placing his trust in faith healing instead. Unfortunately, Pastor Foster's two-year-old granddaughter came down with pneumonia. He refused to bring her to a doctor, and the young girl died from her ailment. The man is now facing criminal charges for neglect. If I were king of the world, I'd cut this geezer's ears off with a meat-cleaver. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to drink coke and eat chicken in the comfort of my own apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days feasting on monkey brains in the deep dark jungle. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Tanzania.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Eight middle school boys got busted for masturbating in front of their female teacher. The crime occurred in the city of Daejeon. Thankfully, the victim will no longer be required to instruct these naughty pupils. The students were forced to take five days of sexual education classes before returning to school. This case is currently the talk of the entire peninsula. Most Koreans believe that the punishment was far too lenient. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. Republicans are having a tough time passing the new healthcare bill. The republican plan truly sucks ass, but Obamacare is no work of genius, either. I'm one of the rare Christian conservatives who believes in a single-payer system. Americans have been held hostage long enough. It's time to expand Medicaid in order to get everybody covered. The rich can still see their doctors of choice. But the rest of us poverty-stricken swinging dicks need relief.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment