Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Kpop idols are receiving death threats

(An internet poster threatens to massacre the popluar group Apink with a knife.)

Yesterday, I had leftover gumbo for dinner. The food was fantastic. It was prepared with shrimp, sausage, and potatoes. The sauce was both hot and flavorful. My wife's a fantastic cook. She excels in all things feminine. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff. The entire experience was magical.

I read the latest online news. There's an orthodox Jewish school in England called Vishnitz. The academy caters to young girls ages three through eight. Vishnitz received a failing grade from the English government. Why? They refused to teach their students about homosexuality and gender reassignment. A talking head claimed that Vishnitz's actions are against British values. This loser needs to go take a flying screw at a rolling donut. Who instructs toddlers on the topic of sodomy? Have we really come to this point in Western culture? Here's the link.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to eat gumbo in my comfortable apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They come from backward nations where shellfish and pork are frowned upon. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Saudi Arabia.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I dreamt about Conor McGregor. He acted poorly at a press conference, and Dana White made him apologize in public.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Disturbed internet users are threatening to murder famous Kpop idols. For instance, one man threatened to massacre the popular girl band Apink with a knife. The police had to send protection to the group's rehearsals. It gets worse. An ultra-nationalist Korean promised to stab a Japanese singer named Mina because he doesn't want her in his country. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. The talking heads believe that the United States will simply have to deal with a nuclear North Korea the same way it dealt with a nuclear China back in the day--which means bringing the reclusive state in from the cold. I agree. America simply doesn't have the juice to stop the regime from acquiring the weapons. The Russians and the Chinese don't give a flying screw, and without their pressure, the situation is hopeless. But what do I know?

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Join me at Reddit. Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. How the hell are you? Just came from Seoul day before yesterday. Best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay.

      I'm doing well. How are you doing?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Gumbo? Not very Korean, haha. It sounds very tasty. I've had some cooked up in a big pot by a lady from Louisiana. I was too drunk to properly enjoy it. Still glad you are doing well and posting yer stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrome.

      It's always good to hear from you.

      Cheers.

      Delete