Monday, July 10, 2017

Dog mauls 78-year-old owner to death

(A vicious dog kills an old lady from Seoul.)

Yesterday, I took my family to dinner. We had barbecue pork with all the fixings--sauteed onions, Chinese mushrooms, kimchi, etc. The meal was wonderful. I enjoy going to restaurants in Korea. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. I also drank a large bottle of beer. I became quite drunk. A good time was had by all.

I read the internet news. The Chinese government is cracking down on the LGBT community. All homosexual-related stories over the internet are officially banned. The powers-that-be are doing this to protect the people from depraved forms of sex. Their words, not mine. I don't agree with gay marriage or homosexual adoption. But this type of extreme censorship is a bit much. On this issue, the Chinese government needs to take a flying screw at a rolling donut. Big Brother shouldn't tell us what to read or watch. Here's the link.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to have the money to eat meat every now and then. It's also fun to get drunk on soju. Lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're so poor that they use their hands as toilet paper. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Philippines.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A 78-year-old woman from Seoul was killed by her pet dog. The beast weighed over 40 pounds. She simply didn't have the physical ability to fight the animal off. The powers-that-be immediately put the canine to sleep. The government has now decided to strengthen the current leash laws. Here's the link.

I turned on CNBC and watched Meet the Press. Both the democrats and the republicans are angry that Trump wasn't tougher on Putin at the recent G20 meeting in Hamburg, Germany. They keep floating this false narrative that the president was elected because of Russian interference. Here's what I believe. President Trump is a gift from God. Internationally, our relationship with China and Russia will improve vastly, which will help with the issue of world peace. Domestically, it's only a matter of time before the disgraceful Roe v. Wade is overturned. What's not to love?

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Feel free to join me on Reddit. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment