Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Gangnam-gu removes 27 illegal brothels

(Seoul closes 27 illegal brothels.)

Yesterday, my wife made chicken soup for dinner. The poultry was served in a broth filled with rice and ginseng. It tasted great. The woman is a wonderful cook. She's a regular Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched CNN. A thirteen-year-old girl named Shavon Randle got caught up in a drug theft. The boyfriend of one of her relatives stole twenty-two pounds of marijuana from a Dallas drug dealer. The dealer kidnapped Shavon and murdered her. He also killed an unnamed 19-year-old boy. The murderer and his accomplice are now in police custody. If I were king of the world, I'd have both of these assholes burned at the stake. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch television in the comfort of my own apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They live in the deep dark jungle and have no access to electricity. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Guatemala.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The powers-that-be in Seoul removed 27 whorehouses in the exclusive neighborhood of Gagnam. The brothels are too close to schools and residential areas. Prostitution is supposedly illegal on the peninsula. But you can't walk ten feet without spotting a bordello. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. Trump has once again set the world on fire with his Twitter account. His comments about Mika the idiot and Joe the psycho weren't enough. Now he Tweeted a video of himself beating a man with a CNN logo super-imposed over his head. The media is claiming that Trump is inciting violence against them. They are also accusing my president of being anti-Semitic. I don't get it. The guy's daughter is a Jew. There's nothing anti-Semitic about the man.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Don't forget to join me on Reddit. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment