Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Scrapping HIV test for native English teachers 'unacceptable'

(Most Koreans don't like homosexuals.)

Yesterday, I had beef fajitas for dinner. The meal was quite good. My wife is the beef fajita queen. She's a wonderful cook. In fact, she excels in all things feminine. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I read the news from China. Five people from the Shanghai neighborhood of Pudang were caught selling expired olive oil. The Italian companies sent these folks new expiration labels. The criminals had ten thousand bottles of the stuff. If they had managed to sell all of their stock, they would have made more than a million dollars. Life is filled with temptations. Sometimes, these sins are hard to resist. It's difficult to say no to a million bucks. Here's the link.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to eat beef in the comfort of my apartment. It's also fun to drink cheap cola. Sadly, many people will never experience this type of joy. They slake their thirst with malaria-ridden water and feast on the carcasses of dead hippos. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Central African Republic.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean Christian group is angry that English teachers are no longer being tested for HIV. These people feel that westerners are a little bit lax in policing homosexuality. They want to protect Koreans by deporting anybody who tests positive for the virus. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. Donald Trump Jr. stands accused by the liberal media of fraternizing with the Russians. It's the same old story, same old song and dance. The elites just can't handle the fact that a populist won the White House. And let me tell you something else. If they run a loser like Elizabeth Warren in 2020, he'll probably win again. They have nobody but themselves to blame.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Feel free to join me at Reddit. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment