Monday, July 3, 2017

Thai students 'molested, exploited' during internships in South Korea: report

(Several Thai interns claim that they were harassed.)

Yesterday, my wife made Louisiana-style gumbo from scratch. It came with shrimp, potatoes, and sausage. The meal was damn good. She worked in the kitchen for nearly six hours. My wife excels in all things feminine. She's a regular Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I read the Chinese news. A 60-year-old man from Shanghai named Xue stole 15 kilos of crawfish from a local eatery. This isn't the first time the old bugger has been caught stealing food. He's a one man crime wave. The crawfish are valued at over $100. I cannot tell a lie. I love eating mudbugs. If Xue had invited me to feast on the stolen shellfish, I would have gladly participated. I consume crayfish like a real man. I always suck the brains right out of their heads. Here's the link.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, my apartment is hot these days, but not unbearable. Plus I'm well-fed and chubby. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days living in huts with tin roofs. They bake during the daytime and freeze when the sun goes down. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in an Indian slum.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that my wife murdered both my children. She committed the murders with a spear. The nightmare was very realistic. I shook like a leaf.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Eight Thai students claim that they were molested and exploited by their South Korean hosts. The girls said that they were kissed and touched on their thighs. The boys, meanwhile, stated that they were forced to work from dusk till dawn at various grueling tasks throughout the hot days. The powers-that-be are currently investigating the matter. Here's the link. 

I turned on Fox News. A 28-year-old man from Pennsylvania named David Desper got cut off in traffic. He became enraged and took out his .40 pistol. He then proceeded to shoot the young woman who had offended him with her driving. Her name was Bianca Roberson. The bullet hit the poor 18-year-old girl right in the head. She died instantly. Mr. Desper is now in custody. Let's hope that the authorities deal with this loon harshly.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Join me a Reddit. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Wonderful, what would you do to that David Desper asshole if you were king of the world? I'd run him over with a Santa Fe, numerous times.

    ReplyDelete