Sunday, July 2, 2017

WANTED: Suspects of 'golf driving range' murder

(There was a brutal murder in Changwon.)

Yesterday, I took my family to dinner. We went to a chicken restaurant. I like chicken a great deal. It is both inexpensive and delicious. We ate lots and lots of fried poultry. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. I also helped my wife drink a pitcher of beer. I became quite drunk. A good time was had by all.

I read the Chinese news. A street magician from Chengdu kept asking attractive ladies to participate in one of his tricks. He proceeded to fondle their breasts while attempting to balance a coin. His friend recorded all the mischief on a smart phone. He then unwisely uploaded the video. The police detained the man for questioning. The culprit eventually apologized to all of mainland China over his Weibo account. Here's the link.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessing upon my life. For instance, I haven't been sexually assaulted by a naughty street performer. That's certainly a boon. Furthermore, it's nice to bring the family to a restaurant from time to time. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days eating fried tarantulas. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Amazon Rain Forrest.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A 47-year-old woman from Changwon decided to spend her evening hitting golf balls at a local driving range. Three men abducted and murdered her. They stuffed her corpse in a bag and placed it under the Jinsu Bridge in Jinju. The powers-that-be are currently investigating the matter. Here's the link.

I turned on Fox News. President Trump gave a rousing speech to many war veterans in order to celebrate the upcoming Independence Day. He thanked them for their service. It was nice to see. Unlike President Obama, Big Don actually loves the United States of America. Trump also promised to build the wall and listen to his generals in matters of war. I love the man. To all the Trump-haters, I have just one thing to say. Go take a flying screw at a rolling donut.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Please subscribe to my Reddit account. Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Noticed you've been reading a lot of Chinese news lately. What's your preferred rag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Takeshima.

      I usually read the Shanghai paper. But I might start switching it up soon.

      Cheers.

      Delete